[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cologne Location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
So, I bought a cologne called Champion a couple years back. I have yet to find it again and would really like help locating a place to buy this cologne. This is the full details of the cologne, that I am aware of.

CHAMPION-PERFUME FOR MEN-3.4 OZ-EDT-VERSION OF Pi BY GIVENCHY by SILVER COLLECTION-MADE IN FRANCE. $18.00.

I would really much appreciate your help anon, thank you.
>>
I'm actually not even sure if the cologne belongs to gavinchy -_-
>>
Is no one up for this challenge?!
>>
File: RoyalChampion.jpg (8 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
RoyalChampion.jpg
8 KB, 220x229
So, I have also found this. Any help anons???
>>
File: champion_platinum_men.jpg (6 KB, 150x156) Image search: [Google]
champion_platinum_men.jpg
6 KB, 150x156
...and also this.. Why is this so hard to find???
>>
I can't actually be much of a help but check /fa/ they have fragrance threads pretty often and they might be able to help.
>>
>>37763
Thank you for trying though.

Also, to all anons:
I have narrowed down the brand to Etoile.. Still can't find the blue one that I am looking for and where to buy it.
>>
>>37764
>>>/fa/10847243

here sthe link to it sorry again.
>>
>>37742
It seems to be some cheaper imitation of brand perfumes by a Texan company.
Nothing to do with Paris or France.

aurafragrancesofparis.com/search.aspx?find=champion
13225 FM 529, Suite 106 Houston, TX 77041
(713 466 83 83)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.