[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CVS Learnet answers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: CVS.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1879) Image search: [Google]
CVS.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1879
I'm having some trouble with the "Preventing Money Laundering: Pharmacy Version" test. The passing threshold is 100% I keep ranging from 67-93%. If anybody here has worked at CVS/knows the answers, or even knows where I can find an answer key, can you please let me know? Thanks!

I'll post the questions in a comment.
>>
) Which of the following are red flags that may indicate suspicious activity?
Asks you or another colleague about store policy on reporting requirements in an attempt to “fall under the radar”
Tells you or another colleague that they are conducting transactions on behalf of another person, whom they may or may not know
Provides minimal or false personal information
All of the above

2) If a member of law enforcement contacts the Pharmacy regarding an inquiry relating to any prepaid products, the following steps should be taken:
Contact your Store Manager
Work with law enforcement
Provide law enforcement with any information they need
All of the above

3) A customer is instructed by the perpetrator that they must go into a CVS/pharmacy store and purchase a Green Dot or Vanilla Visa for an undisclosed amount. Once these prepaid cards are purchased, the customer must call the perpetrator immediately. The perpetrator then asks the customer for information over the phone which would allow the perpetrator to use the purchased cards and funds immediately. What type of scheme is this?
AARP Scam
Prepaid Card Scam
Money Laundering Scam
None of the above

4) Prepaid products can be purchased with cash or credit/debit cards and should not be purchased using other prepaid cards.
TRUE
FALSE

5) Which of the following statements is most true about structuring? (Select all that apply)
Structuring is the only type of money laundering scheme you could potentially encounter in the store
Structuring relates to the use of financial institutions to launder money or misdirect clean money to illegal and illegitimate terrorist activity
Structuring is the act of breaking up large transactions into smaller, less suspicious transactions in order to conceal the size of the overall transaction
Structuring is an example of money laundering
>>
theres a few more questions but the reply system keeps telling me it's spam.

trying again
>>
>>25705
use pastebin
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.