[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /wsr/, I'm not into animu yet. I've seen very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: cxKITcD.gif (463 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
cxKITcD.gif
463 KB, 500x279
Okay, /wsr/, I'm not into animu yet. I've seen very few animus -less than 20, and they were the very basics, like Dragon Ball and Death Note, so I'm pleb as fuck I guess-.

How do I really get into it? Where do I start? Is there such thing as an essentials chart, just like the one in /mu/?
>>
soul eater
Fairytale
One piece
Watamote
One punch man
Bleach
Blood lad
Tokyo Ghoul
Future diary
I like these animes and I'm a casual watcher so you might like it too
Would not recommend sword art online or attack on Titan, too whiney
>>
Go to the MyAnimeList page for an anime you liked, click on the Recommendations tab. You won't like all you see, but it's enough to get you started.
>>
>>34939
Here are some Rec Charts
http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations

>>34951
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Future diary
these are both pretty shit imo
The TG Manga is ok the anime is a bad adaptation

What animes have you seen so far?
Why did you like them?
What did you dislike about some of them?
Do you watch subbed or only dubs?
>>
>>34951
Maybe if you expect OP to play in the kiddie pool forever. All of those are the same demographic, and are all action shows-other than friendless NEET adventures.

Like fuck don't you ever like to mix it up sometimes.
>>
>>34978
I watch anime for fun. I don't really care about the culture as long as I'm enjoying the anime. Sometimes I watch stupid shit like Ramna 1/2, but that's about it for changing it up.
>>
>>34972
I like those two animes because of the side characters, the main characters are whiney 2 dimensional bitches that I'd prefer gone.
>>
>>34984
but ranma is a masterpiece and a classic

>>34939
OP should try watching currently airing shows. Being able to discuss shows that everyone is hyped about is the easiest way to get hooked to anime.

You'll surely enjoy at least one of these:
Boku dake ga inai machi
Shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu
Dimension W
MS Gundam IBO

You can watch old shows in the downtime between seasons.
>>
>>34984
Different people have different tastes, I'd probably quit watching chinese cartoons if I only watched the same shit over and over agian.
>>
File: rec_chart_lite.jpg (4 MB, 900x9665) Image search: [Google]
rec_chart_lite.jpg
4 MB, 900x9665
>>34939
This is a pretty decent one if you're new.
>>
>>34951
These are terrible suggestions
>>
File: lucy.jpg (141 KB, 1550x870) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
141 KB, 1550x870
>>34978
kinda agree with this. not that those are bad anime, but anime has so much more to offer other than that super played out stuff
>>
File: 8A5.jpg (55 KB, 760x422) Image search: [Google]
8A5.jpg
55 KB, 760x422
>>35541
OP here again. That's really cool, anon. That's just what I was asking for. I'd like a little bit darker- I'm more into the seinen stuff, but that'll be enough.
>>
File: 1427774537214.png (81 KB, 963x1400) Image search: [Google]
1427774537214.png
81 KB, 963x1400
>>35708
>seinen
>darker
Most seinen is SoL, there are a good number of action oriented senin shows, but at least half are SoL/romance with sex.
>>
>>34951
>Tokyo Ghoul
NOT THIS!
FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY NOT THIS
Watch Parasyte.
It does everything TG does but better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.