[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright niggas I heard you guys might be able to help, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Alright niggas I heard you guys might be able to help, I'm a HS senior and I NEED to graduate in a month (Feb. 29 deadline) I'm taking courses on Plato Edmentum (ple.platoweb.com) does anyone know how to get an answer key to this ? Any experience with this program? Pic not related
>>
Please guies, bump
>>
Xtra bump
>>
>>32083
Why not work hard in the class and not be a lazy shit?
>>
>>32341
Because cheaters always win
>>
>>32516
Ironic considering you're about to lose.
>>
File: 1452044212216.png (347 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1452044212216.png
347 KB, 800x480
>>32083
>Needing help to graduate HS
>HS of all things
Holy shit nigga you must be retarded to not be able to basic senior shit.
Please I recommend you get left back and give it another go then.
>>
>>32954
Our school district has literally the shittiest teachers on earth, they pass us for showing up and turning in a few worksheets a month. Its been like that since 7th grade, no one has ever learned a damn thing
>>
>>32999
sorry anon, but you're an adult now. You are responsible for learning your own shit. Dont know if you intend to go to college or not, but regardless, whether it be in the workplace or academia you always gotta be learning and responsible. Time to buck up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.