[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As /g/ are being bunch of snoby foreskins, I'm bringing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
As /g/ are being bunch of snoby foreskins, I'm bringing my question here.

What would you get if you had to get cheap(ish) netbook for browsing, typing and ocasional game of heroes 3 or fallout (1997)?

Pic unrelated.
>>
TouchSmart 11z
>>
File: 1441478092408.png (126 KB, 594x530) Image search: [Google]
1441478092408.png
126 KB, 594x530
>cheap(ish) netbook
>heroes 3
>fallout (1997)

A-anon just get a cheaper end laptop.
Unless you need something under 3 pounds, just buy a laptop save the money.
>>
>>30643
Go to your local computer repair place and ask them if they have anything used or refurbished. They sometimes have nice hardware that someone higher budget than you traded up from. If they don't have it in stock, they can surely build / order something that meets your needs.
>>
>>30643
Thinkpad X201. I have the "tablet" version (really just has a Wacom digitizer built into the screen as well as a tilting swivel for the screen itself), and it's a pretty nice machine. The non-tablet version should be a fair bit cheaper, and you may even want to go up to an X220 if you feel like it. They are bigger than netbooks, yes, but they are also a hell of a lot more portable than most laptops.
>>
A Thinkpad. /g/ has a graph on which ones to buy.

I personally just use a Chromebook since I only use the internet with my new job.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.