[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Can't Figure Out This Shows Name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1390198998585.jpg (92 KB, 768x900) Image search: [Google]
1390198998585.jpg
92 KB, 768x900
All I can remember from the show is the main character has glasses and he's surrounded by 3 other girls and they're making a movie/game. I don't remember more than that and I was wondering if any of you know what its called
>>
>>3026
live-action or animated
>>
Is it Saekano?
>>
its no live action its animated and ist not Saekano
>>
>>3026
From the /a/ thread: Perhaps it is Waiting in the Summer / Natsu de Matteru
>>
I look at that it sounded like it would be the show but I doesn't look like the show at all. In the first episode from what I remember had a girl in the woods painting.
>>
Nagata yuki chan
>>
pls :^)
>>
Saekano. Full name being "Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata".

As for the quality of the show, you may or may not like it, depending on what you're expecting. I enjoyed it, but it's nothing special.
>>
I have that show on my plan to watch list and I'm looking for a certain show that's been bothering me all day cus I can't find figure out the name
>>
>>3026
Sounds just like Saekano
>>
Ok so I looked into that show it was the show. ty for finding for me :^)
>>
>>3350
The LN won a few awards and the anime is getting a second season, so some might argue it's actually quite special.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.