[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for somebody that can translate Japanese to English.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: PrismBG.jpg (705 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
PrismBG.jpg
705 KB, 1024x768
Looking for somebody that can translate Japanese to English. I need something better than the absolute mess google translate gives me.

【コミックマーケット89へ出展致します】

今月末の2015年12月29日~31日の3日間で開催予定のコミックマーケット89(C89)への出展が決定致しました。

西地区4階企業ブース№335

皆さまのご来場を心よりお待ち申し上げております。

【最新情報が詰まった公式パンフレット第2弾を販売!】

2015年11月29日に完成披露上映会を行ったOVA第1弾となる「夢叶えたい...!? 希望のアドバンス」(前編)に引き続き、現在鋭意制作中であるOVA第2弾「星空編」の新規キャラクターやキャストインタビュー等の最新情報や、前回の上映会のイベントレポートなど盛り沢山の公式パンフレット第2弾
「MAGICAL SUITE PRISM NANA THE ANIMATION STARTER BOOK 2」
をC89のブースにて販売致します。
販売価格:1,000円(税込)

なお、公式パンフレットには、2016年3月に開催を予定しているOVA第2弾の完成披露上映会のチケット購入権が当たる抽せん申込券がもれなく付いてきますので、是非ともお買い求め下さい。
完成披露上映会の詳細につきましては、後日こちらの公式サイト、Twitter・Facebook等のSNS公式アカウントより改めて発表させて頂きます。

1/2
>>
【スペシャルトークショー開催!】

C89の2日目(12月30日)および3日目(12月31日)には、キャストおよびアーティストをお招きしてのスペシャルトークショーを以下の通り開催予定です。
ゲストは柊マコ・ライトニングナナ役の安済知佳さん、エンディングテーマを担当される Daisy×Daisy MiKAさんのお二人をお迎えする予定です。

1回目 13:30~
2回目 15:00~

なお、トークショー開催日の30、31日に公式パンフレットをお買い上げ頂いた方に先着で優先観覧券を差し上げますので、トークショーの観覧をご希望の方はお早めにブースへ起こし下さいませ!
※1日目(12/29)はトークショーの優先観覧権の配布は行いませんのでご注意下さい。
※内容に関しては変更や中止となる場合が御座います。
※コミックマーケットでは徹夜が禁止されております。始発からのご来場を

2/2. thanks for the help
>>
>>12145
It was just the third page, man. I'm looking forward to a translation myself. I need to get some release dates on those fucking OVAs, this screening bullshit is ridiculous.
>>
>>12153
oh, i've still got the "?" where the page number is on the thread info. i guess i should have looked at the catalog before bumping though.

and same here. they said it would be released "Late 2015." It's currently "late 2015," but i'm not seeing that OVA series anywhere...
>>
>>12063
>>12064
You're gonna need to dish out some paypal cashmoney for that much, 糞外国人.
>>
>>12287
you're a cruel man.

i just want to know when i'll be seeing my magical girls. i dont have money to give.
>>
>>12296
If you just need a date then ask someone over at /a/'s DJT to help you with that. That's way beyond my level anyway, all I was saying is that this is a lot to translate.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1181x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1181x661
>>12296
It's being sold at Comiket 89, which is the 29th to the 31st of this month.

...is what it says.
>>
Being displaced at the 89th Comiket
At the end of month by the third day (31st of December), we decided to hold an exhibition in booth no. 335 on the 4th floor of the west area.
We are looking forward to your attendance.
Selling a second pamphlet packed full of the most recent news.
On November 29th, there was a complete screening of an OVA titled "Wanting to wish for a dream. Hope's advance (Part 1)." Continuing with the screening, there will now be a release of the second OVA, "Starry Sky" with new character and cast interviews showing off new information. Also before hand there will be a showing of things like an event report in a variety small book called "MAGICAL SUITE PRISM NANA THE ANIMATION STARTER BOOK 2" that will be sold at the booth. It will cost 1000 yen (tax included).

In addition, in the pamphlet, there will be an announcement of the second OVA that will be released March, 2016. Also included is a raffle to get a ticket to the screening fully included, so feel free to purchase one!

That's the first part. Do you need the second part? I don't think it concerns you if you are not going to Comiket.
>>
>>12316
That's displayed, not displaced. I really don't know what the book is or what's going on with the screening, but it only matters if you are at the booth.
>>
>>12316
I'm pretty sure he can stick it in Google Translate by himself...
>>
>>12316
>>12320
I don't need the second part, thank you. So there's no information on the public [emphasis on public, not just for Comiket attendees] release of the OVAs?
>>
>>12326
If that's all you wanted, it's in the first part. Coming out on March 2016, but they are having a special screening at Comiket on the 31st.
>>
>>12325
OP here. I don't think this was machine-translated.

>>12316 said:
>
In addition, in the pamphlet, there will be an announcement of the second OVA that will be released March, 2016. Also included is a raffle to get a ticket to the screening fully included, so feel free to purchase one!

while google translate said:
>In addition, the official brochure, so comes with lottery application ticket is to have OVA 2nd of complete showcase screenings ticket purchase rights of strikes will be held in March 2016 are entitled to, please purchase by all means.

The Anon's post is much, much more legible.
>>
>>12325
Yeah, Google Translate really does do as good a job as I did. Not much of a mess.
>>
>>12333
Yeah, I didn't stick it in Google Translate, but I'm not a native speaker, so sorry if it wasn't that clear. Really it was just a plan for what's going on at Comiket. The second part says they are having two talk sessions with the cast, artists, and the people who made the ED.
>>
>>12340
Alright, thank you very much. If i'ts not out by the end of March, I'm making a thread here calling you out.
>>
>>12361
Lol, that's cool man. If it's not out by the end of March, then something is weird, because that's the latest date they have. Either It's coming out in March or the 31st.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.