[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for two /x/ related videos even though they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: faggot.png (4 KB, 468x424) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
4 KB, 468x424
I'm looking for two /x/ related videos even though they don't seem /x/ related to most people who watch them. The reason is that the weird stuff is very unnoticable. It has been awhile so I don't have the best descriptions sorry.

The first video I believe was an add. It keeps flipping to different areas with people everywhere. One short clip had people standing in front of a black reflective stone. Whats weird about this clip is that one of the reflections turns and stares at the camera while the owner of the reflection wasn't moving at all.

The other video will be tougher to find. The entire video is of some faggot sitting infront of a computer talking, maybe a game review or some other shit. His bedroom was roughly like the picture. Whats weird is that at one point of the video some looks in through his door for a few seconds and then dissapears. The person said hew as alone at the time of the video too.
>>
Shit man. This has caught my interest. I used to watch spooky shit like what you described all the time. However, I don't think I have ever seen either of the videos you have described. If I did I'd probably track that shit down and well. The problem with not knowing more about them is that there's so many mundane videos that could fit either subject. Either way, it'd be funny to see /v/'s reaction to the latter.
>>
>>27401
>Whats weird is that at one point of the video some looks in through his door for a few seconds and then dissapears. The person said hew as alone at the time of the video too.
Related
This could happen to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X9qXTvKNQ
>>
bumping out of interest
>>
>>27401
Bumping again. Sounds creepy.
>>
>>27458
Here I was, ready to get scared for the night as I watched your video.

Spoilers : It's utter shit.
>>
>>27470
It could be happening in your house right now. Got any corners you don't check often?
>>
>>27472
I do.

However, I don't have to worry about people living in said corners because I don't live in a shit country.
>>
>>27401
About the first video I think it was an Ad for traveling or some shit. The second one it was pretty dark in the hallway you had to be looking for that face to see it it was like a 10-20 min video too and the person only looks in the door for about 10 seconds of it. Only lead I can give is that these were in a creapy thread on /x/ a few years ago.
>>
>>27470
actually there was a news report a while back where a woman some how got into a mans house and stayed in one of his closets and would only come out at night to eat.
>>
Should have gone to /x/ anyway. Try after this fails. And link it because I want to see.
>>
>>27488
I did try a few times but it is a request and it gets deleted.
>>
>>27505
Hmm. It seems like they'd know the most. Try a spooky thread on /wsg/ and see if they know anything similar.
>>
>>27513
>/x/
>knowing anything
It's a bunch of newfags from /b/ and other websites at this point.
>>
>>27505
Try asking in a YT videos thread instead of making your own. The moderation dealing with /x/ is retarded and they'll delete whatever they want EXCEPT for shit quality content.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.