[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're some anime that'll cheer me up and overall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: polnareff_tears1.jpg (221 KB, 1365x768) Image search: [Google]
polnareff_tears1.jpg
221 KB, 1365x768
What're some anime that'll cheer me up and overall make me feel good
>>
Non Non biyori, Nichijou and K-ON! are the obvious recs
>>
>>23675
Welcome to the NHK
>>
>>23675
GTO makes you feel pretty rad
Azumanga and Nichijou are the only slice of life animes i like because they're so cheery
>>
>>23675
space brothers
nichijou
cromartie high school
>>
Ichigo Marshmallow
>>
File: 1417072918119.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417072918119.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>23675
Kiniro Mosaic and GochiUsa make my insides feel good.
>>
I'm using this thread, sorry OP.
Any manga with good detective or 'noir' drama? Not looking for moe shit.
>>
>>23829
Read Kahe Tantei Bu.
>>
File: hwQ5Cro.jpg (108 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hwQ5Cro.jpg
108 KB, 500x281
>>23829
OP here

piggy back all you want, my friend. We all gotta feel good sometimes

also, RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne is really good. not sure if Ghost in the Shell counts but if it does I'll put that here too.
>>
>>23829
If you don't want to make your own thread use the anime/magna rec general >>21462
don't take over some other random thread that inst even tangentially related to what you are looking for
>>
>>23829
PLUTO
>>
>>23839
Never said I was going to take over.

Anyway, thanks for the link.

>>23834
Thanks, man. Gonna check up the others.
>>
This probably gets recommended to death, and i'm sure you have already seen it, but I'd say One Punch Man.
>>
There's a whole genre of anime called "Healing" or "Iyashikei." Non Non Biyori and Aria are the most commonly cited examples these days. For a good sample, watch a show called Yama no Susume, which is a series of "shorts" - you can watch the whole series in around 35-40 minutes.If you like that show, you'll like healing.
>>
>>23994
Holy shit, why didn't I watch Non Non Biyori before? Thanks anon!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.