[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instrumental request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1446837541150.gif (555 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1446837541150.gif
555 KB, 500x282
So I discovered some songs recently which sound pretty cool, but good god I couldn't care less about the lyrics. I mostly listen to instrumental-only songs so of course I looked around to see if instrumental versions of them exist and while I couldn't find anything, I don't really have access to some of those private music forums/trackers/etc and didn't check out any of those not-a-virus.mp3 sites around so maybe something exists on those. And to top it off I'm not familiar with these artists at all so maybe they've released albums with instrumental versions and I just don't know what to look for.

The songs in question are these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzTFgwZxhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0WcHrLzTX8

Does anyone know if (preferably official) instrumental versions of these songs exist anywhere? Or a good way to remove the vocals myself? I think I remember trying to do this myself a few years ago on a different song but all it did was distort the audio. I was thinking maybe I could try contacting the artists and seeing what they have to say (I do this with really small indie artists I like) but I guess these aren't just people who are making music in their mom's basements so that wouldn't work. At least for the first link I found this, but it doesn't use that neat flute(?) sound that's in the original. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIsWgAfOQtE

Are there anymore songs that sound similar to 2:40-2:59 in the second link too? I just think it sounds cool.
>>
Anyone?
>>
One last bump.
>>
Hmm, you might like God Is An Astronaut, OP. Ever hear of them?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.