[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sauce please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20151022-WA0004.jpg (89 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151022-WA0004.jpg
89 KB, 500x708
Sauce please. Her sister's in my class
>>
Muh needed pls I can photoshop in return
>>
Why don't you ask her sister?
>>
>>23794
Bcuz she doesn't tell me >_>'
And reverse + surname didn't help
>>
>>23869
try model mayhem with the surname.
>>
>>23869
Maybe you don't have a right to know then.
>>
>>23879
I'm starting to think her parents divorced
>>23884
That's why I'm asking here
>>
Listen to >>23884 and stop being a creep, you fucking creep.
>>
>>24262
do you know where you are?
>>
>>23295
I can find the dress without difficulty but there is no mention of any names. Could you post the surname as it might help out?
>>
Can you provide more details?
How do you know this girl is the sister of someone in your class?
Do you know if she has done more modelling work?
What site did you save the picture from?
>>
>>24334
This year I changed school so I'm with her for the next four months.
One girl just posted this picture saying it was the sister of the girl. I immediately asked i n private chat who her sister was but she gave me non answer.
>>
>>24315
What's the name of the dress?
>>
>>24478
http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/1959
>>
>>24574
Oh thank you kind friend. If I ask the website's owners will they tell me who the model is?
>>
>>24611
youre gonna come off as a creep and theyll just deny your request. instead, ask them which modeling company they hired for the shoot/look to find mentions of it i.e. and then go to the modeling website and find the girl in their catalogue. creeper 101 right there
>>
>>24618
thanks!
>>
>>24618
What should I tell the website's owners?
>>
>>23890
"Maybe you don't have a right to know" "That's why I'm asking here".

Do you know what RIGHT TO KNOW means?
>>
>>25401
No. Should I care?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.