[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a few sentences describing a movie or a TV show and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: scriptico.jpg (6 KB, 260x274) Image search: [Google]
scriptico.jpg
6 KB, 260x274
Give me a few sentences describing a movie or a TV show and I will give you a screenplay of the film or Pilot Episode within one month
>>
>>23104
premise: physical laws of the universe vary by region and occasionally shift like weather patterns. story opens with a normal day, until technology starts getting twitchy and eventually stops working as it used to. then things start to get really strange. strong female lead, she dies in episode 2 or the second act depending.
>>
spock and kirk work on a spaceship called the enterprise. they explore space. they fuck
>>
>>23104
see
>>>/a/135553364
>>
The depiction of the everyday life of a sexually confused and deprived 20-something loser who loves inserting things in his anus and finds solace in writing screenplays for strangers on the internet.
>>
>>23180
animu is for fags

>>23189
could we change that to someone who finds solace in fixing problems and finding odd things on the interwebs for others, but still with the anus stuff? that i could relate to.

>>23141
gotta admit that does sound compelling.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.