[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholism /wsr/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 197x256
Recommend new alcohol to drink.

Cocktails, beer, straight booze, food, shots, etc.

What are you drinking?
Whats your favorite?

What would you recommend to someone who enjoys faggy cocktails like myself?
>>
Absinthe or alternatively if you're poor and don't live near france than Ouzo.
>>
>>2512
>Absinthe
What does this actually taste like?

I can afford just about anything that isn't stupid priced and I'm willing to spend money. Obviously not going to buy $200 scotch or something but.

I've been interested in absinthe for awhile.
>>
>>2294
Visit /ck/'s alcohol thread too if you haven't already
>>
George Dickel is better than Jack Daniel's.
>>
>>2583
What isn't better than Jack Daniels?
>>
A Mojito with havana club white.
>>
>>2294
Neat vodka with kool-aid liquid in.

Cherry plus Orange is nice. Watermelon may be a step too far.
>>
>>2521
If you drink it neat, it tastes like someone squirted vodka up your nose and sambuca mixed with antifreeze down your throat.

So don't.

If you do the sugarcube thing, it's rather nice.
>>
Flor de Cana, one of the best rums I've had.
>>
>>2294
Just experimented with a new cocktail with some running low bottles. Decided to mix a bottle of Angry Orchard Cider and whatever was left of my 8 Dollar Sake.

Surprisingly good, takes the tart out of the apple, and having a weird mix of smooth and fizzy. Only problem, kind is overbearing half way through, and the drunkeness creeps up on you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.