[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mixed stoichiometry worksheet in chemistry that I need help with,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Mixed stoichiometry worksheet in chemistry that I need help with, has to be in this table format
>>
>>22899
i swore i'd never do stoichiometry again. sorry, you'll get no help from me.
>>
>>22899
since you're too lazy to do your HW, i'm too lazy to rotate the image.

Do that for me and i'll help
>>
>>22899
holy hell they give you the goddamned answers on the sheet??? what kinda poorly funded shithole of a school are you going to man!?
>>
>>22949
It's actually not poorly funded at all, it's a college prep school, but my Chem teacher is new to the school and his teaching sucks ass all around
>>
File: JUST DO IT.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Your set up for most of these are correct. #7 is wrong. See attached.

You are always moving to the next useful unit in stoiciometry. thats what these setups do.
>>
File: fuck this shit.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
this is how you do these.
>>
>>22977
Thanks for the help
>>
>>22981
by the by. my own picture is (slightly) wrong.

the final calc has 58.44g in the numerator, not denominator. I got caught up in what you had : P

Long/short MULTILPLY by 58.44 g DO NOT divide by it. your answer will be wrong if you divide.
>>
i'll be here for maybe 30 more minutes. ask if you need anything else. chem can be really easy if you set it up right
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.