[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
requesting anime that have a lot of /k/ Content in them. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
requesting anime that have a lot of /k/ Content in them. I have been watching gunsmith cats and loving it. What are some similar shows.
>also rally best girl
>>
>>22643
Gunslinger girls was good if you haven't seen it. S1 of course
>>
File: 1377338600737.png (293 KB, 1092x2568) Image search: [Google]
1377338600737.png
293 KB, 1092x2568
Read the manga.

Read Burst aswell, but keep the beer ready to wash it down.
Read the last volume of Burst, but keep the liquor ready.
>>
>>22671
Gunslinger Girls? Good? I got about halfway through season 1 before dropping it. The art style is extremely bland and quite average-low quality, the characters hardly seem to have much going for them and there doesn't seem to be any development in internal character conflict or the plot in general. I'd be kind of fine with all of this if it were a great action anime but the action is way too sparse too.
>>
>>22751
hahahahaha
>artstyle ... average-low quality
not a defense but have you seen season 2? (why would you) also commentary on the style is like, just your opinion, man.

the guns in gunslinger girl are pretty nicely animated though.

Black lagoon has nicely animated guns, but they wont make an enthusiast happy.
>>
upotte is shit but it has guns (that are also cute girls who do cute things)
>>
>>22940
>hahahahaha
>not a defense but have you seen season 2? (why would you)

A little passive aggressive here. Cute. Sadly you might have a bit of a reading disorder because I did say I dropped it halfway through season 1. There was far too little going on in regards to plot and character development or action scenes to keep me going. I mean I guess it might be a /k/ thing, but I can't invest myself in a show where literally the only good thing it has going for it is that it shows a drawing of a really realistic looking gun once in a while.

Black Lagoon was really great though.
>>
>>23201
Although one thing I'll give Gunslinger Girl credit for is the opening. It got me into The Delgados. Great band.
>>
>>23201
aw c'mon man
> (why would you)
why do you think that's there? Context clues! context clues!

also passive aggressive may not mean what you think it means. This post is far more PA than my last one, but just to be deliberate the snark here is entirely mirthful.
Your criticism of Gunslinger girl is quite valid! Season two has a really bland artstyle, hence the comment

You know what has a lovingly animated gun? Season two of Darken Than Black.. Too bad the show is rubbish
>>
File: upotte!!_62_p01_[AK].png (474 KB, 2097x2977) Image search: [Google]
upotte!!_62_p01_[AK].png
474 KB, 2097x2977
>>22964
this desu sempai
>>
File: chart-k-anime.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
chart-k-anime.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>
File: chart-k-anime_2.jpg (567 KB, 1000x2704) Image search: [Google]
chart-k-anime_2.jpg
567 KB, 1000x2704
>>
File: chart-k-anime_3.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3200) Image search: [Google]
chart-k-anime_3.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3200
>>
>>22643
Well, I've looked for stuff like this a lot. Thing is I was looking for ass-kicking girls rather than the guns themselves, but most of those should fit. Black Lagoon was definitely the best among those, besides that the series I found that fit: Jormungand, Highschool of the Dead, Noir, Hellsing, Bubblegum Crisis and Murcielago (manga). Also, everything by Shirow Masamune: Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed and Dominion Tank Police.

Never watched Gunslinger Girls, since I prefer women to kiddos, but I see you didn't like it anyways.
>>
>>22643
black laggon
>>
File: chart-k-anime_4.jpg (813 KB, 1508x1352) Image search: [Google]
chart-k-anime_4.jpg
813 KB, 1508x1352
>>
File: chart-ak.jpg (574 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
chart-ak.jpg
574 KB, 1333x2000
>>
>>23292
>but I see you didn't like it anyways.

If you're referring to the conversation a few posts up, that wasn't OP. Wouldn't recommend it though, not unless he watched through all the other stuff being made and he's still desperately craving for more. Then again, the fuck do I know. I see people recommending Jormungand and FMP and I wouldn't force myself through watching those even if you paid me for it.
>>
>>23360
I like jormugand season 1, but not enough to watch season 2. FMP can be retarded, but so long as you're under 21 you'll like it. If you're over 21 FMP will seem really trite, but that's anime!

No one has said Canaan yet so there's that.
>>
>>23279
>>23278
I love that whoever made these put spice and wolf in there.
>>
>>23656
It's kind of a /k/ meme.
>>
>>22678
Did one of your formulas fuck up or something? I keep seeing "#VALUE!" everywhere.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.