[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me some fun weeaboo games (or mods) for PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: rw7TAtG.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rw7TAtG.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
Recommend me some fun weeaboo games (or mods) for PC
>>
>>21640
Artificial Academy 2
>>
>>21640
check the anime and visual novel tags on steam

there is the horrible AliBat from almost ten years ago
>>
File: ss (2015-07-09 at 08.00.42).png (305 KB, 656x518) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-07-09 at 08.00.42).png
305 KB, 656x518
>>21640
Touhou, both official games and fan games.

As for mods, there's a couple dota2 Touhou custom games.
>>
>>21642
This.
>>
>>21640
recettear
long live the queen
monster girl quest
>>
>>21666
What specific game is this? It looks like a fangame, but I could be wrong
>>
File: ss (2015-07-09 at 07.59.22).png (391 KB, 656x518) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-07-09 at 07.59.22).png
391 KB, 656x518
>>21735
Touhou rhythm carnival! Scarlet
>>
>>21738
Thanks familia

Also, a good resource for Touhou stuff is moriyashrine.weebly.com
>>
>>21642
>>21657
>>21666
>>21721
Thanks guys!

Also, do any of you know the mod you have to use to play as a loli in fallout 3/new vegas?
>>
>>22389
i think there are more than one. FO3 has one that's just "children of the wasteland" which has a conversion for NV.
I remember i played as a loli in NV but cheated to make myself as tall as the roller coaster in primm. Fun fact, falling damage in that game is calculated on pure displacement with no regards to horizontal and vertical. I "ran" to my death.
>>
>>21640
If you want some actual fun since VNs are too easy to suggest, I'd go with:
Eternal Senia (free 2D ARPG with surprisingly good battles)
Croixleur Sigma (3D action brawler)
Fairy Bloom Freesia (2D beat 'em up, Fairy of the North Star basically)
Cave Story+(2D shooter/adventure)
Elminage Gothic (First person oldschool dungeon crawler, basically a modern Wizardry)
Eryi's Action (2D platform with lots of surprise deaths)
Fortune Summoners (2D action slasher/platform, loli with sword)
Gurumin (3D loli with drill)
Half Minute Hero 1/2 (Everything good about JRPGs, condensed in segments of 30 seconds of gameplay. It's VERY good, and the soundtrack is godly)
Hyperdimension Neptunia series (JRPG series with cute console girls. It's a bit generic in gameplay and it can be kind of hit and miss on characters/story, so use discretion)
La-Mulana (2D action adventure)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky 1/2 (just basically the best JRPG of last decade, now out in English on PC)
Magical Drop V (very fun puzzle game, too bad online is deader than dead)
One Way Heroics (very good roguelike where you have to keep going right because of an encroaching darkness eating the world. Cheap and pretty good.)
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (2D brawler, similar to Scott Pilgrim I guess)
Umihara Kawase series (2D platformers, very hard and very good, where you use a fishing rod as a grappling hook)
Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser (2D shooting game where you control a giant robot)
Valkyria Chronicles (3D strategy game, mixing turn based and real time, with rifles tanks grenades and such. Very good, and high production values.)
Ys series (Mostly 2D action rpgs, basically THE series in the genre)
All of these on Steam.
I'd also suggest checking out Foxeye's website, they have a few good underwater-themed games (basically, drown fetish games). For an indie developer, they make pretty good games and have a few free ones too.
>>
>>22519
I can vouch for Legend of heroes and Ys. Those games are great
Valkyria is great too

Stay away from fortune summoners. Its cute but rubbish. Umihara is also not for everyone, although it is a good series of games
>>
>>22530
I did like Fortune Summoners myself, tho. And yeah, I pointed out Umihara is hard, but I should have explained a bit more, I guess. It can get VERY frustrating and the skill ceiling is very high, if you are good at using the grappling hook fishing rod, you can complete some levels in INSANE ways.
>>
kamidori alchemy meister
>>
You can find I think 2 of the Naruto Storm games, as well as the latest DBZ game, Dragonball Xenoverse and the new One Piece/Dynasty warriors mashup, Pirate Warriors 3, on Steam, and the visual novel of Steins;Gate is released on PC, but I don't think there's a digital version
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.