[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for good podcasts to listen to while playing vidya.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: PodcastsBanner.jpg (50 KB, 600x249) Image search: [Google]
PodcastsBanner.jpg
50 KB, 600x249
Looking for good podcasts to listen to while playing vidya.

Preferably podcasts related to history or anime but if you know of a really fucking good podcast outside of those im still interested in it.
>>
The BBC makes a lot of their radio programmes available as podcasts, so you could browse those to see if anything interests you. In Our Time has a lot of history content as well as philosophy, science and literature. Though if you don't like the format of a group of academics discussing a topic it won't do much for you.

Might be easier to search for radio programmes or audio books if you want specific topics. Also bear in mind that history tends to quickly get either dry or political.
>>
>>20427
Nerdist
Girl on guy
We have concerns
Freakonomics
Radiolab
Damn interesting
>>
Last Podcast on the Left is pretty good for lighthearted horror/spooky shit discussion. Starts off about horror movies and scary stories but eventually they cover everything from alien conspiracies to mass murderers.

SleepyCast is a bunch of animators joking around about bullshit. They talk about vidya and anime sometimes.

The F Plus is "horrible things read with enthusiasm" where they find some weird shit online and read it. Can be hit or miss depending on the topic and readers.
>>
Anime World Order for anime

Lasertime podcast for general pop culture shit
>>
File: bill_burr-062-021.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bill_burr-062-021.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Monday Morning podcast by Bill Burr
Joe Rogan experience
>>
If you like Pen and Paper RPGs, System Mastery reviews old, and often terrible, books. For actual play sessions, the One Shot podcast is probably the best.

http://warhammer-enemy-within.blogspot.com/

That is the recordings of the full Enemy Within campaign for Warhammer 2nd Edition. One of my favorite actual plays I've ever listened to, but I have unfortunately never found the cast doing another one.
>>
>>20427
History? Stuff you missed in history class
http://www.howstuffworks.com/podcasts/stuff-you-missed-in-history-class.rss

Current episodes have a lot of ads, so its something you have to be weary about. If you start from the beginning, you'll hear the political banter of presidential support before Obama, so in an inevitable way the show is becoming a history piece itself
>>
>>20427
Podtaku for anime
>>
"Probably Science" has a few history episodes.
>>
Also interested in anime podcast, preferably one that has entertaining members and talks about more than just airing shows, like PodTaku (I've already listened to pretty much every one of their podcasts).
>>
>>20607
>Nerdist
Shit taste
>Radiolab
Good taste

General Comedy:
The Morning Stream
You Look Nice Today
Mediocre Show
F Your Show
Welcome to That Whole Thing [spoiler]dead[/spoiler]

History:
History on Fire
>>
>>21346
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.