[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me an anime similar to Madoka Magica. Something with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Recommend me an anime similar to Madoka Magica.

Something with a story and characters that can really grab you but also has action in it.

I've already watched Kill la Kill so don't say it.
>>
That's not specific enough of a request for anyone to fill. Cut out the vague nonsensical bullshit and people can actually help you instead of just spouting random anime at you that you may or may not enjoy.

>something with a story, characters and action
Really, dude?
>>
WIXOSS.
>>
>>20297
Most anime with good fight scenes in it have pretty mediocre to shit tier writing, be it with plot or characters. Usually it's got one good and one awful.

I'm looking for an anime where I won't mind listing to character development and exposition for whole episodes between fights.

Most cases it just ends up cringy and/or boring.
>>
>>20308
Stop spouting baseless bullshit and be more specific. Genre, tropes, types of aesthetic. Stuff like that.
>>
>>20311
Considering he's watched Kill La Kill before, I think the man just wants cute girls beating each other.

Watch Kyoukai no Kanata.
>>
>>20286
Madoka is pretty much the neo-Elfen Lied, so I recommend that.
>>
>>20286
Rozen Maiden
>>
Kiniro Mosaic
>>
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
>>
>>20286
Not anime but Kamen Rider Ryuki. Pretty much what madoka was based off of.

Alternatively you could try some of Urobuchi's other anime.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 624x950
>>20489
Nope, nope, nope.

Not unless you want 90% of a story, and then to be told that it's a "multimedia project", and if you want the ending, it's hidden in a comic, some books, and a Vita game or two, all of which are only in Japanese and only sold in Japan.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.