[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for a place where people are actually interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: WorkingYachiyoKyouko01.jpg (392 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WorkingYachiyoKyouko01.jpg
392 KB, 1280x720
I am looking for a place where people are actually interested in discussing anime, and not merely who is "best girl" or who can beat whom in a fight.

/a/ doesn't work for me because all it is are these waifu and powerlevel threads.
>>
MyAnimeList
>>
Go into the currently-airing threads on /a/.
>>
>/a/ doesn't work for me because all it is are these waifu and powerlevel threads.

that's because you don't know how to make a good thread newfag-kun, first lurk then when you know what to talk about, make a thread and encourage it to lean on the right way, /a/ sure is shit compared to what it was, but still the best place to have some actual discussions.
90% are weebs, some smart, some dumb, 9% are people who kind of know what they are talking about, I consider myself in that group, and a 1% is people who have been actively watching anime when your mom still helped you to change you diapers.
I don't mean to be aggressive when saying all of this but seriously first learn how 4chan works out and then try to bring up a discussion.
>>
>>20127
The nature of open internet communities is that most of it is dogshit.
Generally you'll be able to start a decent conversation if you yourself post something of value, don't expect others to do that for you.
>>
Just make your own thread. Hell there's even a science to drumming up discussion for less talked about shows. Sure it'll take two weeks, but after that a good portion of /a/ will have watched the show.
>>
Yep. Check out MAL.
>>
The MAL forums are horrible.

But, check out the /a/ club on MAL, and look at people's lists. Find people who have seen a lot or anime and are watching shows that you're interested in talking about, then PM that person directly. Stalk their friends and the friends of their friends until you find enough well-adjusted people to talk to about anime.
>>
Stick around and learn to ignore the threads and discussion you don't like. How hard can it be.
>>
Don't listen to these faggots.

MAL is much worse than /a/. Even reddit would be a better choice.
>>
>>20278
Better to just filter a bunch of key words.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.