[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are good websites to get programs like Flash and Photoshop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: flash.png (5 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
flash.png
5 KB, 512x512
What are good websites to get programs like Flash and Photoshop?
>>
adobe.com
>>
Look up GimP
>>
Torrent that shit man, there's plenty of tutorials about... Google "Beginners guide to torrenting"
>>
>>18580
I mean illegally
>>18581
Good joke
>>18582
I know how to torrent I'm asking what torrent sites are good for these types of programs.
>>
>>18583
GIMP exists and is an alternative to Photoshop. Works just as well.
>>
>>18601
No it doesn't. Stop lying. I've tried GIMP already and it's shit.
>>
File: 1451060864783.jpg (38 KB, 624x531) Image search: [Google]
1451060864783.jpg
38 KB, 624x531
>>18611
That's because you don't know how to work the program.

Just like you won't know how to work Photoshop or Flash, so you'll give those up a few hours after downloading them.
>>
>>18620
I already know how to use Flash and Photoshop. I am trained in those programs. I just don't own them. And GIMP is trash get out of here.
>>
>>18622
I seriously hope you're not about to use a pirated copy of Photoshop to do work related things.

GIMP is literally a fine alternative, you're just a tard who doesn't even know how to find a torrent.
>>
>>18624
>work related things
They're for school and personal use. Regardless if GIMP is fine or not I don't want to use it. You will not get me to download GIMP.
>>
>>18624
Also
>you're just a tard who doesn't even know how to find a torrent.
Which is why I'm asking here
>>
>>18632
https://jii.moe/NyrP4JiIg.torrent

You're welcome
>>
File: sailor slap.gif (493 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sailor slap.gif
493 KB, 320x240
>>18635
>>
>>18580
/thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.