[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Searching for old top down shmup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: blog4_11-e1353606269918.png (135 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
blog4_11-e1353606269918.png
135 KB, 450x337
I'm searching for a 2D vertical space ship shooter by a doujinshi group which I forgot the name of (as well as the name of the game)

I could have sworn the groups name was gridware, but I couldn't find any clues on it.

(game is not warning forever, just took a fitting picture to fit the request)

The art style was pixalted
The weapon was upgraded with by colored pellets dropped by the enemies. Upgrades could be aquired faster if the correct color was picked up successivly (combo reset on other color)

The game was only one stage long (maybe I just had the demo back then?) and ended with a red ship boss.

Controled character was a ship
Enemies were of varying size (small to big)

No idea if the game was ever finished just found the demo
>>
Battleship FOrever?
Fraxy?
>>
No, there was no level editor, and it was a single stage without any way to mod it
>>
>>17378
that sounds like Shooters Solitude
IIRC, that one level was all to the game, it wasn't finished
>>
File: shooterssolitude2.png (173 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
shooterssolitude2.png
173 KB, 384x480
>>18400
Thanks so much, it's the correct one
The last time I played it it was on a demo cd from an old video game magazine.
Never though I get to see it again
>>
And it's from hikware, the same ones that did warning forever, whoops
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.