[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, to start off, I collect 4chan screen shots, and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1508x1000
Ok, to start off, I collect 4chan screen shots, and I'm going back into my ~800 screenshot of the ones I have sorted so far, quite a few of them are for the most part barely readable, and idk why I would have even saved them, but due to the fact that these might be the only ones around, I don't want to delete them, and given this new board, thought it would be a good idea to ask for a better quality version of these here.
TLDR: /wsr/'ing better quality version of the screenshots in https://mega.nz/#F!30IkQSIY!kYzojeBldB51FeF4la3ZRg
>>
File: 15.jpg (9 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
9 KB, 268x188
Image search fampaiitachi.
Try google's image search or yandex.ru
>>
>>17306
Thanks anon,26 left to find
>>
>>17274
I remember you, you're that weird anon who archives fucking everything about every anon and tripfag.
>>
>>17442
Ehh, idk about tripfags, but yea I archive chan stuff
>>
>>17450
Also, is that one of the images in the mega folder?
>>
>>17452
No, my own screencap. Feel free to keep it if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>17450
Also, I'm hardly weird, anon. If we don't save our own history and tell it ourself, then others will, and we will be known as "the Internet hate machine" and other faggotry said by people who don't spend the time in our shoes before making more accurate judgements of us
>>
>>17456
Well, everyone's weird here. Assuming you're the same guy I'm just repeating what others have said.
>>
>>17461
Very unlikely it someone else, and even less likely it would have been a archivist that I don't know of, know what board/ thread it was?
>>
>>17463
A /ck/ thread (probably started by Edgar the tripfag about some shit) where you came up when people talked about that one time a guy threatened to kill a trip on /fit/ after his supplement advice poisoned the poor fuck. Sorry if that's a little vague, this was a while ago.
>>
>>17469
That's definitely not me then anon, I've actually never ventured to /fit/ or /ck/ haha,
>>
>>17470
Anything else you know about the archivist? I might want to get into contact with them if they are worth the time...
>>
>>17470
Wasn't directly about your knowledge of either board, you were mentioned in passing.
How many archivists like you are out there btw?
>>
>>17475
Eh, I think about 10, if I'm including the admins of the archive sites
>>
there is also this one guy we are trying to find that apparently has ~330gb's of chan stuff dating back to 2005, he showed up in a thread in /b/ a few months back, haven't seen him since (but that's just a dream really right now)
>>
>>17479
>>17481
Now I'm imagining a stalwart group of anons setting forth on an epic quest to find the mythical oldfags to preserve the history of the chan or whatever.
I've done a little archiving here and there btw, so if you want I can upload some stuff if you want and I have the time to do so.
>>
>>17484
Holy hell phone posts come out shit.
>>
>>17484
Nice,maybe a volafile? Just link it and I'll get it downloaded when ever I can before it expirese
>>
>>17488
Sure thing, I'll dig up my shit from the random places I have it.
Iunno, keep this thread alive in the meantime.
>>
>>17492
Haha, no worries anon, this isn't /b/ my friend, /wsr/ threads age at least a page an hour, so your good
>>
>>17493
Also, the guys over at rizon.net #bibanon are some great people to hang out with if you want to talk to some of the other archivist I know of(and just Incase this thread does go before you get done, just post the volafile there, it's what I do if I find anything I don't want to keep locally)
>>
>>17497
Thanks for letting me into the secret club my friend, that's me for the night.
>>
>>17456
You're a good man.
It's a shame to see so many great moments disappear, especially since the main achieve died
>>
Here you go OP, though much of it is the adventures of my good old obsession Edgar:
[volafile url]/r/qCCBJOw

See you around.
>>
>>17712
"Main" archive? Are you talking about (4)chanarchive? If not I'm not sure
>>
>>17994
Also, one final thing to ask, how long ago was the thread you were talking about?
>>
>>18449
About sixish months ago.
>>
>>18556
Ah ok, also, the link isn't working for me.... Mind fixing that? Maybe just do it via mega if you can't get vola to link properly
>>
>>18621
Not mega of volafile, but puu.sh should work:
(puush url) mcwLX/ 933771f51f . rar (remove spaces)
>>
>>19037
the url being puu.sh

fucking spamfilter
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.