[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the Steam sale going on, what are the best games under $10?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1450546520794.gif (1 MB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1450546520794.gif
1 MB, 500x400
With the Steam sale going on, what are the best games under $10?
>>
Undertale.

You should be set for a while with that. Come back for more recommendations after you've played that one.
>>
>>17117
>tumblrtale
>>
File: osu.jpg (2 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
osu.jpg
2 KB, 64x64
>i usually just torrent games

and i'm somewhat embarrassed to admit this but i thought undertale was a good game. at least i liked some of the characters and themes presented
>>
Games under $10 that I've played and thoroughly enjoyed:
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara(D&D beatemup, probably the best beat 'em up of the 90s, some of the same people who did Dragon's Crown)
FTL Faster Than Light (Good coffee break game, enjoyable even if you take it seriously)
Castle Crashers if you got a buddy
Dark Souls
Fallout New Vegas
Hotline Miami
Risk of Rain
Transistor(Steal at $3.99)
Ys Origin(Some of the best game design I've seen)

Can't go wrong with any of these.
>>
For a while now I've wanted to get KeeperRL, kind of like a Dwarf fortress-esque base builder and according to reviews has a good 60 hours of content, and it's in active development. Just under €10 where I live.
>>
File: He's right you know.jpg (73 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
He's right you know.jpg
73 KB, 800x598
>>17117
Echoing this. Get Undertale. Tumblr is being a bunch of faggots over it, that's true, but don't let that cloud your enjoyment of the game. It's still really fantastic.

I personally didn't want anything to do with it because I thought it was just another Tumblr flavor-of-the-month and was no different than something like FNaF, but I was really wrong after actually playing it.

Just ignore the tumblrcrowd and play it for yourself.
>>
Tropico 5, the MP is probably great.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.