[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have scanned a doujinshi for K-on! called Onsen, which doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (1 MB, 1416x1967) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
1 MB, 1416x1967
I have scanned a doujinshi for K-on! called Onsen, which doesn't seem to be up anywhere, does anyone here speak fluent Japanese so they can translate this?

Also general translation thread.
>>
this is relevant to my interests
>>
>>16880
I am, but I don't like k-on.

You can always upload it to Sad Panda and set up a reward for its translation though. Or upload it to /h/ and let the community translate it, like /h/'s done since forever. But make sure to post the whole thing before requesting translations if you don't want to get banned (but if you contribute the whole thing before making your request, you won't get banned, as per rule 5 of the /h/ sticky).
>>
here are some preview pics from a doujin shop:

http://d-stage.com/shop/detail.php?seq=35416

Author is らぐほ / Ragho if someone wants to check.
>>
File: Page 62.png (1 MB, 2077x2990) Image search: [Google]
Page 62.png
1 MB, 2077x2990
I have scanned it, currently uploading to Imgur. Someone reply if they are interested in helping me out.

>>17090
That is the circle, the artist is らぐほのえりか (Ragho no Erika).
>>
>>17125
Seriously, do this >>16920

If you upload it to sad panda instead of imgur, you'll get a fuckton of gp in a few days, which you'll then be able to spend on a reward for a translator there.
>>
>>17127
The Chrome add-on doesn't want to work for me, what is the difference between sad panda and the regular e-hentai galleries?
>>
>>17140
Well, they're the same database and, for the purpose of this thread, they're the same.

But Sad Panda has shit that g.e-hentai lacks, like loli and shota.
>>
>sexualizing the keions

kill yourself
>>
>>17183
This isn't lewd, you pervert!
>>
That feel when no one cares for SFW scans on Sad Panda.
>>
>>17247
As a scanlator that has gotten quite a bit of gp from non-h galleries, I beg to differ.
>>
>>17249
Well, as I get 40+ hath a day from H@H, so I guess its relatively small.
>>
>>17140
Didn't for me too. I switched to Firefox and that worked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.