[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me a SOL animu that I haven't seen. SOL anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1444375532806.gif (252 KB, 260x210) Image search: [Google]
1444375532806.gif
252 KB, 260x210
Recommend me a SOL animu that I haven't seen.

SOL anime I've seen and liked:
K-ON!
Azumanga
Minami-Ke
Ichigo Mashimaro
Ika Musume
Hyakko
Yuru Yuri
Non Non Biyori
Tamayura
Nichibros
Natsume Yuujinchou
Barakamon

SOL anime I dropped:
Kiniro Mosaic
Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka
Working!

SOL anime I hated:
A-Channel
Nichijou
Acchi Kocchi
>>
Hidamari Sketch is one of my personal favorite anime, go check it out.
While I haven't watched it personally everyone says Aria is really good.
>>
>>16576
Thanks. I've already seen 3 episodes of Hidamari and it's not my cup of tea (I don't like most SHAFT anime).

I've heard plenty about Aria but I'm looking for something with a bit of a comedy element right now. I should have mentioned that in the OP. Besides, the whole being set on Mars thing doesn't appeal to me.

There's probably not many anime that I haven't heard of that fit what I'm looking for but I figured I should make a thread here just in case I find a hidden gem.
>>
Manabi Straight
Sketchbook Colors
Kimi to Boku if you're OK with boys too
>>
>>16534
Why didn't you liked the things didn't you liked?
That would make it easier to understand your preferences and dislikes.
>>
>>16613
Cheers m8, gonna download Sketchbook right now.

I remember watching the first episode of Kimi to Boku right after it aired and it was pretty gay and also pretty boring in my opinion. Maybe it gets better later and I'll give it another go if I like Sketchbook.
>>
>>16534
Lucky star
Himouto (reminded me of Ika musume)
Usagi Drop (it's comfy mostly that comedic though)
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Gin no Saji
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
>>
>>16635
>Lucky star
Watched 17 episodes of this I believe. It was ok but couldn't keep my attention to the end.
>Himouto (reminded me of Ika musume)
Can't stand that fucking hamster.
>Usagi Drop (it's comfy mostly that comedic though)
Not touching that shit knowing how the manga ends.
>Gugure! Kokkuri-san
I'm actually in the process of watching this so I neglected to include it in the OP. I like it so far especially Kohina.
>Gin no Saji
Read some of the manga when it first came out because it had the same author as FMA. I wasn't impressed but I didn't really like SOL at the time so I'll give it another shot.
>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
I watched this. This is more of a romcom than a SOL I think.
>>
>>16534
Neither of these are particularly comedic, but Windy Tales (SoL about a group of kids that learn to control the winds and air with a sort of air-bending superpower) is one of my all-time favorites, and Ikoku Meiro no Croisee (14th(?) century, Japanese girl comes to France to serve a blacksmith and his apprentice son) gave me somewhat of an Aria vibe. So if you're in the mood for something more calm and even, I'd definitely recommend those two.
>>
>>16646
It's fine, they end the anime before the time skip, it's just wholesome healing anime.
>>
I may just be blind, but I don't see Lucky Star on your list, OP. Also while it's not quite slice of life, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is pretty comfy in my experience.
>>
>>16986
>>16646

Oops, didn't read the thread. Nevermind.
>>
Haruhi Suzumiya
>>
Aria
>>
>>16534
oooo tari tari
>>
Yuyushiki
>>
Koufuku Graffiti
>>
Gochiusa is amazing

you should give it a second chance
>>
>>17310
This and Sabagebu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.