[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shot in the Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: (´・ω・`).jpg (12 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).jpg
12 KB, 600x398
Well, I'm at my wits end here.

To cut to the point I'm trying to remember two untranslated Japanese games. One a platformer the other a fighting game.

The platformer was an ascension-style(going up trying to outpace a rising death-point, in this case a line of electricity), highly mecha-influenced game. All the non-robotic characters were girls iirc, and there were powerups, general robots to kill along the stages, the such. I'd love to remember more but its been over five years.

The fighting game, wracking my head on it is standard fighter-game, story mode going against the other characters. The art style was rougher, a few of the stages were one at a temple, the other in a snowland, a third in the orange-gold of a dusk sky. I remember on the last map in story being a piss-annoying loli that would attack with toys and voodoo magic.

Its a rough outline but if anybody wandering around can find them I'd be supremely thankful. This shit has been haunting me for ages. Lost the games during a HDD failure 5~6 years ago and never got them back.

I'm currently stalking gelbooru and searching other places in an attempt to locate SOMETHING that might be it. So far its not looking good.
>>
A Single solitary bump of hope.
>>
Oh god finafuckingly.
Found them

First game is Lethal Application.
Second is Eternal Fighter Zero.

Posting in case anybody else was interested at all.
>>
>>157786
>I found my answer anyway so I thought I'd tell you guys
OP, sorry I couldn't help, but you are the hero /wsr/ needs.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.