[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I play this? I googled that I had to open the ifo file
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (30 KB, 648x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 648x309
How do I play this? I googled that I had to open the ifo file and it displays a menu, the thing is it doesn't work when I click on "start film"
>>
File: image1.png (230 KB, 330x255) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
230 KB, 330x255
>>157231
it just stops playing
>>
File: 1468695532346.jpg (93 KB, 624x545) Image search: [Google]
1468695532346.jpg
93 KB, 624x545
you need to bun the files to a dvd disk as a video-dvd disk. gonna need to be dual layer disk.
>>
>>157259
fugg, isn't there another way? where do I even buy a dvd disk in 2016
>>
Open the VIDEO_TS.IFO file. It contains all the infornation needed to play it
>>
>>157291
it displays a menu, but when I click "start film" nothing happens
>>
open in vlc

right click, playback, title
>>
>>157298
btw it should be showing the length for each of those vob in the pic

if not it may be fubar
>>
>>157293

It could be vlc not working properly, try play it with mpc-hc

Could be the .IFO is corrupted. The VIDEO_TS.BUP is a backup of the IFO. Rename the BUP to IFO and see if that works.

if neither work you will have to convert to an other format
>>
>>157300
>if neither work you will have to convert to an other format

that's not going to do jack if the download or rip is bad

drag the vob into vlc and if they don't play, it's screwed
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.