[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know of a keyboard that is similar to the standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (127 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127 KB, 1200x630
Does anyone know of a keyboard that is similar to the standard apple keyboard but can be used for PC? I'm looking for a keyboard where the keys are barely raised up yet similar to chiclet styled keyboards. I've tried going through amazon but I can't really find anything. Pic related mac keyboards are pretty much what I want but just for PC. Thanks.
>>
File: 1.jpg (173 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
173 KB, 1000x666
>>156566
The HP envy is the laptop that I've been using for the past 4 years and I've basically gotten accustomed to using this styled keyboard. I finally got a desktop and my new keyboard sucks. Anything similar to this or a mac keyboard would be great.
>>
File: 1468591921169.jpg (98 KB, 1059x731) Image search: [Google]
1468591921169.jpg
98 KB, 1059x731
>>
Only chiclet keyboard I can think of is the razer deathstalker.

Please note: razer products is mainly for people who are into (very) extreme masochism and enjoy living in constant pain, misery and humiliation.
>>
>>156573
Thanks but I'm looking for something with flatter keys. I have a keyboard similar to that one and it doesn't really work for me.

>>156574
Some Razer products are pretty nice but those keys are still a bit too popped out for me. Thanks for the help though.

I've gotten too used to my envy's keyboard and now I have trouble using any other keyboard. Might have to just rough it out if this request is too much.
>>
>>156574
Hahahaha i can confirm that, my taipan was shit and my hand/wrist was getting destroyed, bought a logitech g602 and its sooo ergonomic
>>
File: 41AnbOuJ4TL._SY400_.jpg (27 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
41AnbOuJ4TL._SY400_.jpg
27 KB, 500x227
If you have bluethooth try the
Logitech K810
>>
>>156566
>a keyboard that is similar to the standard apple keyboard but can be used for PC
You mean like the standard Apple keyboard?

USB keyboards work with everything.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.