[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there, I just recently bought an ASUS Q303 2 in 1 equipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Hi there,

I just recently bought an ASUS Q303 2 in 1 equipped with a 1TB HDD and 8 GB of RAM. Everything was going great until now, the laptop won't power up. Nothing. Even when it's plugged in, I get no start up or battery light.

Has anybody ever experienced this? I've Googled a few solutions, but none seem to work.

Help if you can, I've got important stuff on there!
>>
at this point i'd see about any warranty it might be under / see about getting it repaired. if you literally can't get it to power on/respond in any way, there's not much we're gonna be able to help with. on the plus side even if the thing is completely busted you can probably still have whatever's on the hdd retrieved.
>>
>>156247
>I get no start up or battery light.

Take out the battery, disconnect the power cord, and hold down the power button for 5 seconds. Now put back the battery and plug it in. Do you see the battery light turn on? Does the battery light shut off immediately when you try to power it up?
>>
>>156247
I'm honestly not surprised that you're experiencing these issues. ASUS build quality is trash. The first thing you should do is try what >>156272 suggested. After that I'd try >>156268 and look into getting a refund. HP laptops are pretty good. Used Macbooks on ebay are pretty cheap right now. It wouldn't be hard to upgrade the storage on them. They also come with an application in OS X called bootcamp assistant that allows for a pretty pain free install of Windows if you have a disc or bootable USB and valid product key.
>>
>>156342
>ASUS build quality is trash
My ASUS laptop is 5 years old, 14 hours of usage a day, 3 or which are at high load with 90-92 °C temps.
I never opened it once to clean it, still going strong.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.