[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best free VPN and why ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: dawwas.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dawwas.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Which is the best free VPN and why ?
>>
im not an expertbut cyberghost is a safe bet from what i've read.
>>
If its just to access websites or some minor trolling then any "free" vpn will do the job. Don't do anything illegal with them because they most certainly keep logs.
>>
>>154718
And then which ones dont keep logs
>>
>>154730

They all keep logs but say they don't
>>
>>154731
even payed ?
>>
>>154734

Especially paid.
>>
>>154735
Even IPVANISH and TorGuard ?
>>
>>154744

Not sure about those. What are you trying to do anyways?.

Bottom line is All VPNs absolutely PROMISE "no logs". Bottom line is we know people have been caught through VPN's by the FBI and shit. What this means is you don't know who to trust "no surprise".

VPN's are good for torrenting and other simple shit. It works because you don't attract the attention of the FBI. If they want you pretty sure they're going to get you.

If you want as much protection to visit dark web or some shit I would get a VPN and in addition to that use Tor while your on it.

If you want practically impossible detection do that but be on someone else's internet connection like a open wi-fi from a store or some shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.