[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good laptop for music producing that's under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: sony vaio laptop pic.jpg (259 KB, 1730x1296) Image search: [Google]
sony vaio laptop pic.jpg
259 KB, 1730x1296
What's a good laptop for music producing that's under £300? I'm looking for something with lots of storage and good audio, no latency blahblah you get it. Please help

I work in music producing, and my laptop broke.
I've only got £300 ($447) the last one I had was awful and laggy, had it for just a few months before it completely broke down, even a technician didn't know what happened so I just threw it away
>>
>>15435
Bump. I was also looking for a laptop to make music, although I have little more budget than that and it may be enough to get a dell xps 13 which seems decent to me.
>>
>>15449
>>15435
It's nothing to do with the computer, it's entirely down to the OS and how you've set it up.

Every laptop in the whole entire world uses Intel HD Audio now. There's literally no difference between them.

If you've got that little to spend, get a second-hand Thinkpad with a Sandy Bridge or newer in it, and max the RAM.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.