[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
Anyone know some good manga/anime with the MC being paired with their sibling?

Best if it's twincest, but anything else is fine(except for yaoi).
>>
Selector Infected Wixoss has twincest
>>
>>153287
Yosuga no sora has that sweet twincest, it's done omnibus tho. So it takes a while for them to become the focus
>>
>>153297
uh I know that already, as im using their pic as the OP.

anything else? doesnt need to be lewd like YnS.
>>
>>153298
Selector Infected Wixoss
>>
>>153300
yeah ive seen that too.

remember that it doesnt have to be twincest, its just better if it is.

I guess I should put a list of shows/manga ive seen:
yosuga no sora
akisora
selector wixoss
oniichan control
mahouka
sister blood
ani ga imouto
vampire knight

maybe a couple of others im forgetting...
>>
Kiss x Sis
>>
>>153655
>NBR
I really don't like them.Feels like a coput.
>>
>>153655
yeah I also dont want NBR, should have mentioned that earlier...
>>
>>153287
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru

I can't understand why /a/ has forgotten it exists. Maybe because it's shoujo?
>>
File: 230px-W_Wish.jpg (28 KB, 230x332) Image search: [Google]
230px-W_Wish.jpg
28 KB, 230x332
Well that was an error. Let's try that again.

W Wish

[spoiler] The true sister is Haruhi. She uses the power of the wish at the end to 'stop' being his younger sister so she can marry him. He's both aware of and ok with this. So it's up to you on your interpretation of it. Since she looks identical both before and after the wish her DNA must be the same. [/spoiler]
>>
>>153791
Are spoilers disabled on /wsr/?

Whatever.
>>
>>153785
Its actually the first inces anime that I watched and got me into this whole incest genre
>>
I hear Koi Kaze is a good romance incest anime/manga, with a serious and realistic take on it.
I haven't really seen it yet, but I plan to get to it, eventually.
You can check it out?
>>
>>153854
I read that before already.

actually, I think it was NBR too but cant be too sure since it was a long time ago.
>>
Any other suggestions guys?
>>
>>153287
>except for yaoi

That's unfortunate, ososan is overflowing with great incest content at the moment. Too bad you're not a fag despite being OP, what an oxymoron.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.