[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't turn on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
hey guys so I recently got this tablet and after a software update last Saturday (07/02/2016) it got stuck in the "Samsung" start up screen. I have tried doing a factory reset to no avail, and I get an error every time I try to wipe the cache and I'm not sure of how to root it.
The Model of the tablet is GT-P5113.
>>
Can you enter recovery mode (volume up + power)?
>>
>>153117
i think so
>>
>>153121
What happened when you tried to factory reset
>>
>>153123
It just said performed as expected and returned me to the main menu.
>>
>>153127
that "said" should not be there.
>>
>>153127
Did you try rebooting the system from the recovery? Or did you reboot by turning it off?
Also did you attempt to boot the system between factory reset and cache wipe
>>
>>153134
Yes I tried that, same result as turning it off,
and yes I also tried to boot it inbetween
>>
>>153135
If even a factory reset doesn't fix the tablet I'm not sure what will. Sorry.

If you want to do something that might work you can attempt to install cyanogenmod and a custom recovery, though you're probably better off seeing if someone else can help you.
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_p5110
>>
File: 0w0.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
0w0.jpg
168 KB, 1024x1024
>>153141
That's okay thanks for trying c:
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.