[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone kind enough to make a render of this character (transparent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
Anyone kind enough to make a render of this character (transparent background)? Thanks a million.
>>
>>153076
>line art all around
fuck off
>>
>>153079
aww, alright. thanks anyways.
>>
File: Macross Delta Render.png (492 KB, 811x720) Image search: [Google]
Macross Delta Render.png
492 KB, 811x720
>>153076
Here.
>>153079
Fucking weebs and their unreasonable requests, right? Using the magic wand on a nearly completely blue background took almost 30 seconds of my precious time!
You fag.
>>
File: 1468024433046.png (2 MB, 807x720) Image search: [Google]
1468024433046.png
2 MB, 807x720
>>153076
> make a render
what do you mean by that (at least for me that means make it 3d)
>>
>>153089
>Fucking weebs and their unreasonable requests, right? Using the magic wand on a nearly completely blue background took almost 30 seconds of my precious time!
it was precisely my point fagmachine
>>
>>153119
>man, this is too easy, a waste of time for the likes of me! But hey, why should I just ignore a thread if I don't want to help? Instead of fulfilling op's request, exactly what this board is about, I'll just tell him to fuck off, because I'm a chan-person and chan-people have to act all edgy and stuff :^)
Go back to plebbit
>>
>>153145
To be honest it looks like you spent 20 seconds on it. All those jagged edges and artifacts.
Real shit tier work.
>>
File: tumblr_lskcltykcq1qfvg5po1_500.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lskcltykcq1qfvg5po1_500.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>153176
>b-b-but, it's s-shit
Infinitely better than your contribution, which is, let me remind you, absolutely none. Not that it matters since you drove op away like the useless obnoxious cunt you are.
>>
>Being this butthurt because you have zero skills.
Awwww poor Diddums. How about we take you back to your hugbox and give you some 'tendies and a nice cup of yogurt and make it all better

also
>you drove op away
Nah. You're still here.
>>
File: 2a6.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>153358
>being so fucking anal blasted that you just had to bump the thread
Did I strike a nerve? Cannot accept the fact that you're in the wrong? That you can't even do a basic thing in photos hop? Why don't YOU go back to your hugbox/subreddit?
>>
File: 1468024433045.png (635 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468024433045.png
635 KB, 1280x720
here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.