[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, so what I need on this dude is a few things. 1) Please change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Slightly_Dinged_Knight.png (383 KB, 630x760) Image search: [Google]
Slightly_Dinged_Knight.png
383 KB, 630x760
OK, so what I need on this dude is a few things. 1) Please change the sword he's wielding to kukri. He dual wields them. 2) I'd like a lot more dents and scratches and the like. Nothing that would hinder in battle, but would tell the story of battles he's won. 3) If you guys could put more draconic elements into his design, i.e. scales on the breastplate, etc., that would be awesome. 4) Not really important, but if you could somehow add more of a robot type of look to him, that would be amazing. Thanks, my dudes.
>>
Bumping again
>>
Bump. I hope someone is actually being awesome and doing this
>>
Bump. I'm going to keep bumping every few hours or so until someone confirms they're on the case.
>>
>>153459
Bump
>>
Still bumping.
>>
dont need to bump that quickly. /wsr/ is bretty slow.
>>
>>153572
lol, thought you were bumping faster than you were. ignore me
>>
>>153573
>>153572
Thanks for bumping for me. ;)
>>
Bumperino
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
>>153638
your asking for too much (i could barely understand what you mean -draconic -kukri?) maybe ask for a simpler task.
>>
Bump ba da buuuuuuuuump
>>
>>153459
I'll do this for you on ONE condition.
If you bump ONE MORE TIME between now and the time I finish, I'll stop what I'm doing and delete it.
No if's and's or but's.
This includes ANY posts from you whatsoever. To say thanks, or ask how it's going, or anything from you at all.
One more post from you and the deal's off.
I'll do what you ask, as long as you stop.
>>
>>153782
Not OP, but my guess is this guy is tryna kill the thread.
>>
>>154134
Also not OP. Yeah, that would seem to be the case. I'll bet OP just doesn't want to say anything just in case he's not trolling
>>
Fuck it, I don't even know if he's fucking doing it. Bump. He can delete it if he wants, if he even did it at all.
>>
This guy is from a video game apparently, so you should check the drawthread on /v/ and see if any of the drawfags would be up to it. It's a bit of a tall order though, so they may not be up to it. If all else fails, I think you would have better luck commissioning an artist for this. I know that costs money, but nothing in life is free.
>>
>>154648
Oh, I did not know that. Thanks, my dude. I'll keep this thread updated, just in case.
>>
>>154651
you seem to be very desperate for this
>>
>>154667
Yeah, I am, DESU. I've been brewing this character for months, fine-tuning the build, play testing, etc. I really want to have a visual representation of him.
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
File: tmp_17011--1109684829.png (352 KB, 630x760) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17011--1109684829.png
352 KB, 630x760
Not >>153782
>>
File: Red_Knight_by_Anubish.jpg (363 KB, 1308x1600) Image search: [Google]
Red_Knight_by_Anubish.jpg
363 KB, 1308x1600
>630x760
I can't believe we're actually helping out this autistic fuck.

/wsr/ proves itself a mistake once again.
>>
>>154726
Thanks, my dude. Much obliged.
>>
>>154754
Thank you, I knew something was odd about this shit thread
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.