[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a tablet the other day because I wanted to get into drawing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
I got a tablet the other day because I wanted to get into drawing

Problem: it keeps disconnecting whenever I open up sai but as soon as I open the properties program it immediately works again as if nothing happened. When I close out of the properties program it goes back to being dead

On rare occasions it will work, but it acts like a mouse. I can't even do lines or circles straight without the tablet thinking I'm trying to right click or "back/forward" (pic related)

So far I have only tried reinstalling and using other programs, and the problem persists

ijustwannadrawplsnobully
>>
>>150877
Have you checked your drivers?

You're right for having bumped imo.
>>
>>151349
I don't know if you're still here, so I'd suggest you to look for drivers on your tablet's website.

For Linux, there may be retroengineering for tablets drivers.

Another, though most unlikely, problem may be the connection between your tablet and your computer. If it's wired such as USB that's good. If it's through bluetooth check your computer's Bluetooth drivers, especially if you're running Linux or if you use a third-party Bluetooth key.

Again, you should go on your Bluetooth key's retailer's website and download the drivers.

If you don't know where to search I'd need your OS and your tablet + Bluetooth key retailers and I'll try to help.
>>
>>151362
Hi sorry I was busy at work

I'm using W10 and a small wacom tablet ctl480 (better than nothing), no bluetooth. I tried updating the drivers as suggested but now another issue arises: Now, my pen can't reach the program now (it just hangs out in the bottom shortcut bar as if there was a wall blocking it)

Like before, on rare occasions does it work with sai but it now seems that the issue is that I cannot use the stabilizer (pic related)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.