[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weeb shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: eatme.jpg (679 KB, 890x1260) Image search: [Google]
eatme.jpg
679 KB, 890x1260
ANIME SUGGESTION PLEASE.

I watched/read all of SnK, TG/TG:re, OPM and SAO, bunch of mainstream shit i know, im a noob.

I dont really wanna wait for new mangas/seasons so i just wanna start watching something else. Maybe Kuroko no Basket? Heard it was good but i think sport animes are kinda weird idk.
>>
Kuroko no Basket is garbage. Although if you like powerlevel bullshit you might like it, Assuming you just want to stick to extremely mainstream battle shows you might like something like kabaneri It's basically attack on titan with trains.
>>
If you're gonna watch a basketball anime, watch Slam Dunk. It's hilarious.

Try Hitsugi no Chaika for something with battles.
>>
Should I watch Ping Pong tonight?
>>
>>150634

Go for it.

If you can get past the artstyle (not that I dislike it, it just puts off a lot of people), you'll find a wonderful story beneath.
>>
>>150639
Sounds good. I've had it on my HDD for months but the art style did put me off.

But then I saw this little masterpiece last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VIAU6FqpP0

I've watched it like 50x since then. Hope the rest of the show holds up to this beautiful shit.
>>
>>150641

It is, at least if memory is serving right. The Christmas part was especially heartwarming, but most of the ends of each of the five main characters' arcs are really nice.

It's a really human anime, which makes it shine especially bright for me. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>150567
Read Berserk.
It's rather mature and can be bloody, but it has a good storyline and the best character developement I have seen.
>>
>>150567

Don't watch Gintama yet, it's incredibly popular but most jokes rely heavily on other anime references, It's the same for most modern comedy anime as well, Harem's rely on generic tropes as well.

Just google "Best anime of all time" to start off with

I'll give one recommendation, Samurai Champloo, it's entry level and one of the few anime in my opinion that stand the test of time.

I recently re-watched it after a few years(It was one of the first anime I watched) And it was still just as good as I remember unlike other shows I re-watched
>>
>>150567
Kiznaiver.
It's an anime by Trigger, a company that made Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, and Inferno Cop. I literally JUST finished it this morning, and I loved it. It's about a group of teens who are grouped together and the way they are bonded is by each others pain. A good watch, as well as the other two I listed. All three of them are finished as well.
>>
>>150634
Watch Tatami Galaxy instead. Same director and it's his mangum opus. Only issue is how quick the subs are. If you're a fast reader it's fine, if not... then I wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>150818
The subs are awful, some of the worst subs I've seen in anime, almost makes it unwatchable. I can keep up with them, but this is NOT how you sub stuff. Detracts a lot from the experience, I've never seen subs as bad before.
>>
>>150567
Jojo bizarre adventure has been going on for at least 25 years so it has plenty of content and a personal recomendation is Pluto, it is a retelling of astroboy, it is only 65 chapters so its pretty short also Shin Angyo Onshi
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.