[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know where to begin with anime & manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Poker_Face.png (21 KB, 672x1042) Image search: [Google]
Poker_Face.png
21 KB, 672x1042
Hey everyone, I'm new to anime & manga and I'm not sure where to begin with it.
Has anyone got any recommendations for me?
>>
It's in your best interests to stop and take the time to read the rules before you go any further. You will get more out of the site if you do.

www.4chan.org/rules

At least read the Global section.
>>
I've read the rules. I'm not sure what I've done wrong though.
>>
>>150354
you created same thread

you can be thankful for the spoonfeed of mine, go check
http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Recommendations
>>
slayers is pretty good to start with
>>
>>150355
Whoops, I just got told to post in here. My bad. But thanks anyway.
>>
>>150351
check out ao haru ride, your lie in april, and toradora. babys first animes.
>>
Start with shows that appeal to your interests. If you have any favorite genres start with those.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.