[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello anons, I need help with finding a gif image. It was a 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Hello anons, I need help with finding a gif image. It was a 8 bit landscape, in the front there was a hurdle, in the middle of the image there was a lake behind which were dimly glittering city lights, almost unnoticable glitter, and in the back there was a mountain behind which was a sunset. I saw the image on /x/ and saved it but had a hard reset, please help I trust you. Pic unrelated
>>
Bamp:(
>>
You're lucky I had this saved from forever ago! Here you go, OP. :)
>>
>>150656
that was a bad joke lol, I'm sorry
>>
Bemp
>>
>>
Nah, it was at dusk.
Thanks for any work tho.
Bamp
>>
Is it this one?
This Tumblr has a lot of similar gifs
http://1041uuu.tumblr.com/
>>
Sadly it isnt this one, but holy shit its so great. The ones you send have lots of tones of colors, one im looking for wasnt so fancy, 3/4 of it was pitch black, purple outlines of things, neon lights glittering and only the sunset had more colors, it was late late dawn
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.