[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: paying-bills-original.jpg (3 MB, 3207x2216) Image search: [Google]
paying-bills-original.jpg
3 MB, 3207x2216
How's it going /wsr/? Moved in with the gf a few months ago, thought I could handle bills and all that, but rent and everything starts to add up quick.

Been thinking about getting a second job, and I'm sure a lot of people have had the same problem before, any advice?
>>
literally anything is helpful at this point, I'll even link my paypal
>>
You could ask for more hours at work/a raise, save money on food by buying generic brand, take shorter showers, avoid turning on lights if you don't have to, pawn off old books/games, or even talk to the landlord and see if you can't get help with rent by doing odd jobs or something like that. If all else fails, a second job isn't a horrible idea.
>>
The first thing I cut back on when times get tough are food expenses. If you need to you can live off of top ramen, hot dogs, and jack in the box tacos until you figure out how you're going to make more money.
>>
>>150070
This

Also: consider moving into a smaller and/or cheaper apartment if you can.

SWMBO and I lived in a cupboard for 2 years until we got jobs which paid actual legal tender, instead of a bad joke at the end of the moth.

>Never eating ramen ever again.
>>
>>150051
>>>/adv/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.