[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone recommend some racing/driving games that are free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: forza402.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
forza402.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
Can someone recommend some racing/driving games that are free roam? Thanks
>>
Have you played Need for Speed: Most Wanted? (The 2011 edition). Free-roam between races and cars are unlocked by finding them in the wild.
>>
The Crew
its ok i guess
>>
Forza Horizon games. The third one coming out later this year (I think) looks really good.
>>
>>149992
>Horizon promises to take freedom of the open road to the next level. Explore vast and varied driving playgrounds.
>NO YOU CANT GO THAT WAY
>THIS BIT IS NOT UNLOCKED YET
>YOU CANT DO THIS TIL YOU PLAY THE TUTORIAL
>THIS IS HOW A STEERING WHEEL WORKS
>YOU CANT LOSE THIS RACE BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT ANYWAY
>>
>>149932
Go for forza 4 for the 360, it might be a little dated but its the best one in the serious for content and user community.

Don't fall for the horizon meme, I spent plenty of more in 4 the I've did in horizon.
>>
>>149932
Burnout Paradise was my shit. Had it on ps3 with the whole big surf island dlc and a couple of novelty cars that were dope as fuck. Got the ultimate edition bundle on steam a while back only to find out the servers aren't a thing anymore so, fuck me I guess but the single player was good nuff for me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.