[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question regarding Computer (PSU)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: psu.jpg (64 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
psu.jpg
64 KB, 1024x768
hi /wsr/

Recently, im trying to build a pc and im saving up for all the computer parts. I just bought the psu today and hopefully others in the span of around a year or two. My question is, will the psu broke inside the box? (i dont intend to open it before i have every parts). I know this question sounds silly but i just want to be sure 100%. Pic related, its the psu i bought.

Thank you
>>
it will be fine
>>
>>149678
Thank you very much
>>
you should save the money first then buy it when you have a budget.
if you find out later that the PSU or other parts are defective, you may not be able to return them.
the prices will be lower in the future, for parts you can't even use yet.
>>
>>149677
OP, very few things depreciate faster than computer parts.

Buying computer parts as you can afford them is one of the most financially-stupid things you can possibly do.

Work out how much your PC will cost, and save that money in a bank. When you have enough to buy the PC, you'll find you can get a newer, better one for the same price.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.