[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A couple of years ago I saw a long screenshot image (or images)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: chinesewhispers1.jpg (51 KB, 719x338) Image search: [Google]
chinesewhispers1.jpg
51 KB, 719x338
A couple of years ago I saw a long screenshot image (or images) about a group doing that trust building activity (chinese whispers) where someone whispers something to the person next to them and by the time it comes back to them it should be the original thing that was said. And an old lady looked stunned and they asked her what was said and she said "all niggers must die"
and then somebody said "guys who messed up the circle?"
and then another guy wearing a klan outfit said "yeah come on who was it?"

Can someone provide the images and/or source
>>
Found this. A bit low quality. I always heard of this game as "telephone game" or "whispering game", never chinese whispers but you learn something new everyday.
>>
File: 45n4k.jpg (430 KB, 618x4762) Image search: [Google]
45n4k.jpg
430 KB, 618x4762
>>149257
Found better quality and does not have the logo stuff.
>>
>>149259
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry for the late reply I didn't save this link and forgot
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.