[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$40 gig tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1428379685878.jpg (53 KB, 599x554) Image search: [Google]
1428379685878.jpg
53 KB, 599x554
Hey there... wondering if there's anyone out there that wants to help me out? We're doing a research project and offering $40 for only a couple hours of time. Basically you go to a local bar quiz tonight and transcribe the questions for our database. Super easy work, plus you're at a bar, so have a drink while you're at it! Apologies if this isn't kosher... I did check the rules and it seems to be fine.

We're looking for help in the following locations:

Newmarket, NH
New York City, NY (Manhattan specifically)
Potsdam, NY
Vienna, VA (near DC)
Gambrills or Annapolis, MD
Asheville, NC

Anyway if you're interested drop me a line at kaz.williams5 (at gmail). Thanks in advance!
>>
This is for tonight at 7 PM by the way... so in like three and a half hours. If there are any interested parties let me know soon!

If none of those cities work for you we may be able to find one happening tonight where you are! Let me know if you're interested and we'll search. Thanks!
>>
File: Rules - 4chan_1.jpg (206 KB, 782x1149) Image search: [Google]
Rules - 4chan_1.jpg
206 KB, 782x1149
>>
Hm. Well I'm not selling anything! Just asking for help...

Definition of solicit: ask for or try to obtain (something) from someone.

But that's the entire point of this board?
>>
>>148614
>We're doing a research project
Yeah.

I imagine you're researching how to sell a pub quiz without having to go to the expense of writing one yourself or paying or crediting the people who did.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.