[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to remember a game I heard about where you play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: no one.png (18 KB, 197x206) Image search: [Google]
no one.png
18 KB, 197x206
I'm trying to remember a game I heard about where you play the power-assistance suit AI and things have gone to shit where you need to seek treatment for your pilot. Your health diagnostics are damaged, and it becomes clear that deliberately exposing your pilot to danger is the only way to proceed in order to unlock more of your capabilities in order to preserve the life of your pilot.
>>
>>148456

Don't know about AI, but that's basically the plot of Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, and Metroid Prime 3. Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are less about that plot point than 3 is though.

So if you're looking for something similar to the game you're talking about, you can play those and get the same thing.
>>
>>148457
I think the game plays more like a horror thing, because it goes on long enough and your pilot life-support diagnostic is non-functioning the whole time so it becomes grossly obvious that your pilot has probably died.

But since you are unable to confirm this information you aren't necessarily powered down. You later convince a robot suit AI whose pilot has DEFINITELY died that they should give you their power supply because you need it more. For your pilot. Who you most definitely cannot confirm is currently dead.
>>
Are you talking about fallout?
>>
>>148461
Nope. Driving me nuts because there were two games I was thinking of, but I only remember SOMA, which also a robot protagonist horror thing with eldritch abominations that are just high emp constructs that dmg your optics when you look at them.
>>
Try "The Fall"
>>
File: 1466651397793.jpg (193 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1466651397793.jpg
193 KB, 608x1070
>>148487
Yesssss!

Thank you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.