[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime with singing? Like Macross Frontier, Mermaid Melody, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Ranka.Lee.full.725782.jpg (2 MB, 4672x5148) Image search: [Google]
Ranka.Lee.full.725782.jpg
2 MB, 4672x5148
Anime with singing?
Like Macross Frontier, Mermaid Melody, or Full Moon wo Sagashite? Something relatively short with a story?
No Love Live, please.
>>
Tari Tari
AKB0048
>>
>>147221
sket dance & the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya + movie
>>
>Anime with singing?

Welcome to Light Music Club! K-on! Although it not short it pretty relaxing it has 12 ep + 24 ep with a movie
>>
>>147221
No love live? How about iDOLM@STER?
>>
Maybe Symphogear? It is pretty similar to Macross.
>>
>>147306
>>147228
>>147225
I'll give Tari Tari and Symphogear a shot.
I only watched the first couple of episodes of K-on! But it's been a few years, so I'll try it again.
>>
File: 1428474042493.jpg (939 KB, 2872x3348) Image search: [Google]
1428474042493.jpg
939 KB, 2872x3348
Show By Rock!! is a 12 episodes music anime from last year.

However, when they make the concerts, the characters turn into cute little Sanrio-esque mascot characters in 3DCG-sequences.
I personally don't mind those 3DCG-sequences and even like them very much (it helps that they're actually in very high quality), but you might perhaps be put off by them.
On the other hand, except for the first and the second-last episode, the 3DCG-sequences are rather short, so in the worst case, you could simply close your eyes and listen to the music.
>>
>>147340
If you like Macross type stuff, I definitely recommend AKB0048. It's a lot better than you'd expect.
>>
>>147478
I'll probably end up closing my eyes, but the characters look pretty cute with the 2D animation.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.