[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Recommendation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (610 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
610 KB, 1200x1200
Hi there. I just finished watching K-On! season 2 and I have no idea what to watch next. I like to watch just about any kind of anime, but I am particularly fond of tearjerker anime and funny slice of life anime with mild amounts of ecchi.
In case that helps, this is my MAL list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AlanStratmann?status=7
By the way, the pic to my left is a random sample of some of my favourite anime TV series.
I thank any of you who can give me some recommendations.
PS Please no generic battle shounen anime, and please don't recommend me to watch anything over 50 episodes long. Preferably stick to 12-26 episode long anime.
And once again, thanks.
>>
Consider looking at this thread which has some recs you might like >>146179

For tear jerkers, looks like you've seen basically everything I can recommend unless you want to sit through Legend of the Galactic Heroes just to reach the sad parts. Or maybe Grisaia no Kajitsu.

For comedic SoL with mild ecchi I have a few titles though:
Nourin
R-15
Shomin Sample
Dagashi Kashi

Also I noticed you rated Bakemonogatari very highly yet never watched any of the later series (Nisemonogatari, Second Season, etc). So I'd recommend you get on that.

Some general recs I think you'll enjoy:
Baccano
Durarara
Kokoro Connect
Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu
Rokujouma Shinryakusha!?
Working!
Zero no Tsukaima
>>
>>146194
>I am particularly fond of tearjerker anime and funny slice of life anime with mild amounts of ecchi.
Watch Hibike Euphonium.
>>
File: animelist.jpg (4 MB, 3346x3586) Image search: [Google]
animelist.jpg
4 MB, 3346x3586
>>146194
Here you go senpai, you'll surely find your happiness in this pic
>>
File: hisokaquote.png (389 KB, 851x476) Image search: [Google]
hisokaquote.png
389 KB, 851x476
>don't recommend me to watch anything over 50 episodes long

Poor excuse to not watch a long show, simply think of it as experiencing greatness for ages.

Hunter x Hunter, best battle shonen out and deconstructs most troupes and in a clever way with genius fighting tactics.

Watch it all then come back
>>
>>146345
Not OP but well... HxH is an exception, I don't watch many animes myself but I finished HxH 2011 in two weeks while going to college, it's THAT good.

Most long series kinda of have the Toei syndrome, which makes them painful to watch
>>
>>146194
>Hi there. I just finished watching K-On! season 2 and I have no idea what to watch next.
The movie, obviously. And you should've watched Live House after season one, so do that too.
>>
gakkou gurashi is amazing
>>
You would probably like Azumanga Daioh.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.