[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime involving deals with the devil or a demon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 05602.jpg (144 KB, 719x900) Image search: [Google]
05602.jpg
144 KB, 719x900
Way back i remember watching something about a girl that she feels is not attractive enough for her senpai to notice her so she decides to make a deal with a devil to have a new persona and then she gets noticed by her senpai but later on she she realizes that maybe she is a bad person for liying to him when he is really a good catch and then she changes her mind a refuses to continue with the deal. but right now i can not remember the name of the anime or maybe it was a tv serie i am not sure.
>>
>>145770
currently browsing
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DealWithTheDevil/AnimeAndManga
>>
>>146028
Oh Thanks , that wiki is really useful.
>>
>>145770
Now i remember what it was , It was Aladdin my memorie just mixed the things a little bit.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.