[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 16
File: 1466419944526.jpg (413 KB, 1352x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466419944526.jpg
413 KB, 1352x1000
I'm looking for some loli romance.
Does something like that even exist?

I don't mean anything specifically dirty just an anime that has something devoted to a pair of an adult man and a young girl and their relationship or love.

There's not tag for such asymmetrical romance anywhere I could look and I don't think I've ever seen something like that in an anime.

I vaguely remember Gungrave had something like that but not really sure.

Manga is fine too.

>pic unrelated but works in general context
>>
kodomo no jikan
>>
that's pedo stuff
>>
>>144140
Oh yeah, I just rewatched that recently and completely blanked out on it.
>>
>>144145
That's not very useful or in any way contributing to this thread.
Nice quality post.
>>
File: pjimage.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
203 KB, 1000x1000
>>144121
OP here again.
Let's lower the plank to even just a show where protagonists have age difference and of opposite sex.

Most works you see it's always either all kids cast or all adults.

Something where the main characters are a young girl and some guy, whatever it might be, adventure or what have you, anything is fine.

I can only think of one reversed work.
Jormungand has a small boy who tags along with a group of assassins so it's an opposite of what I want, but that's a start.

I'll bump with a few things I know of, so if anyone has something to add or knows of something that actually has romance in it, please contribute.
>>
File: km.jpg (676 KB, 1236x910) Image search: [Google]
km.jpg
676 KB, 1236x910
>>144200
I didn't manage to find much but here goes.
Gigantomakhia - post apocalypse manga where these 2 travel around the desert and do things.

She looks like a loli but I think she's actually older than him.
>>
File: mty.jpg (1 MB, 1813x1300) Image search: [Google]
mty.jpg
1 MB, 1813x1300
>>144213
Mahou tsukai no yome - an ancient demon magician bought a girl on an auction to make his wife.

She's barely loli as I think she's like 1 year off the legal age but I guess that somewhat counts, kinda.

Also anime announced to be somewhere soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 250x360
>>144200
Macross almost always does this: Hikaru and Misa, Gamelin and Mylene.
>>
File: image.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1200
>>144200
>>144200
>Let's lower the plank to even just a show where protagonists have age difference and of opposite sex.
Zootopia.
>>
File: dns.jpg (185 KB, 1279x672) Image search: [Google]
dns.jpg
185 KB, 1279x672
>>144216
Dantalian no shoka - actually seems very close to exactly what I'm looking for.
Except the girl is actually some sort of 100 year old entity, which is btw seems to be a common theme in most of these.

>>144217
I guess that's kinda true.
I've already seen most of macross though, except for delta and a few other series.
>>
File: tmp.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tmp.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
>>144223
Tsukuyomi moon phase - same deal, the loli is 1000 year old vampire demon flirting with a guy.

>>144218
>anime and manga
>>
File: dvb.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dvb.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
>>144225
Dance in the vampire bund - completely forgot about this but that's pretty much exactly what I wanted.

A loli vampire doing stuff along with a werewolf vampire servant.

The plot is pretty shit but hey there's romance.

And oh she's like a few centuries old but looks like a loli anyway because hey, that's just how it is.
>>
>>144225
>anime and manga
>anime
>>
File: bk.jpg (259 KB, 1124x1340) Image search: [Google]
bk.jpg
259 KB, 1124x1340
>>144227
And lastly I guess I can shoehorn Kure-nai and Barakamon in here.

It's more of a brother like guy taking care of a kid kind of thing but it's something rare that has most of the runtime devoted to 2 characters with age difference.
Which is rare.

Aaand that's all I could find.
If you know anything more on a less slice of life and more adventure-ish side now's your chance to shine.
>>
>>144231
>Anime is Japanese hand-drawn or computer animation.
>Zootopia is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated buddy cop comedy adventure film
>implying
>>
>>144200
sauce on top left title?
>>
>>144153
how so? you are clearly asking to see a relationship that's forbidden
>adult man
>young girl
>nothing dirty, hue
>pedophile in denial
>>
File: image.png (868 KB, 689x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
868 KB, 689x1000
>>144257
Final Fantasy I think.
Just some artwork.
>>
Not loli but if there's anything you should watch, it's Hajime no Ippo.
Hands down greatest sports anime ever, it's about boxing.
>>
>>144277
Does it feature 2 main characters who have age and gender difference?
If not, then look at the OP picture and try to visualize an idea and then try again.

I know you can do it, just focus really hard and believe in yourself.
>>
Koi Kaze
>>
Usagi Drop is definitely what you want. The manga takes it all the way but the anime stops short.

Lotte no Omocha is sorta like that, but the guy is father-zoned.

Also Barakamon for purely platonic but very cute relationship.
>>
>>144336
>usagi drop
Already watched that, heard about the manga going for longer but there was a timeskip so they were both already adults even if there's an age gap.

I'm looking for things where the main cast has interactions between an adult and a younger person, it makes for a very interesting dynamic in how they both have to deal with each other, but as I said every anime is either schoolkids doing ridiculous shit or all adults in some grimdark setting, almost always.

>Lotte no Omocha
I thought they were all kids there?

>Barakamon
Yep already mentioned that, it's fairly fun and cute.
>>
>>144121
Dance in the Vampire bund. But the loli is totally over 1000 I swear officer
>>
>>144360
I think that was already mentioned.
>>144200
Why not try Gun x Sword that you started with, it has that kind of dynamic.
>>
>>144355
>I thought they were all kids there?
Nope. The father is young, but that's because he was /ss/'d when he was 12 years old or so, so he's only in his early 20s despite having a daughter around 10 years old.
>>
File: blood-alone.png (468 KB, 390x523) Image search: [Google]
blood-alone.png
468 KB, 390x523
Blood Alone
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 1110x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 1110x1600
>>144623
Seconding this.
I didn't like the story but it's about the only manga that has age gap with main characters.
>>
Just found this
https://www.spottoon.com/workHome/38/THE%20FRIENDLY%20WINTER#
>>
Not OP but I would like a similar recommendation.

I want to watch the most deplorable, depraved non-hentai lolicon pandering show ever made.

I've been told that there are shows out there even worse than Kodomo no Jikan, which I've seen.

I simply want to witness the bottom of this abyss, out of curiosity.
>>
File: Rou-Kyuu-Bu! - Super Loli Man.png (3 MB, 600x4767) Image search: [Google]
Rou-Kyuu-Bu! - Super Loli Man.png
3 MB, 600x4767
>>144839

Ro-Kyu-Bu and Mitsudomoe would probably be up your alley. Maybe Softenni as well? And Ichigo Mashimaro, too, but I don't know how hard that one panders.

I haven't watched any of them, but from what I know, they're pretty pander-y.
>>
File: mfw second season a shit.jpg (81 KB, 336x652) Image search: [Google]
mfw second season a shit.jpg
81 KB, 336x652
>>144121
Gunslinger Girl.

However it doesn't just focus on one pairing, it has multiple pairs of an adult and a loli and everyone has bit of different relationship with each other. Its main focus isn't romance, but there is still a lot of relationship developement in it. Beware that it is quite drama heavy.

I'd recommend reading the manga over watching the anime. While the first season of the anime is gorgeusly made by Madhouse, there is a studio change for the second season, which I couldn't stomach.
>>
File: lupin3rd.png (2 MB, 1280x1267) Image search: [Google]
lupin3rd.png
2 MB, 1280x1267
Need something along the line of Lupin III.
Finished marathoning the 2015 series.
>>
>>144857
patlabor
>>
>>144857

I don't you know exactly what you like about Lupin, but if it's the whole Keikaku heist type shit then look into Magic Kaito.

I only watched 1412 but it was really good.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.