[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Request in return for photos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: TriStar.jpg (17 KB, 219x405) Image search: [Google]
TriStar.jpg
17 KB, 219x405
I would like if someone made this logo for me.
This is not for a company, or a business, this is for a model rocket that I am building.

In return for fixing the logo together. I will tell you guys how to build model rockets.

Or if you want infographics just ask
>>
File: The_Tetravaal_Logo.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
The_Tetravaal_Logo.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>14373
more posts to follow
>>
File: NAR Logo (web address).gif (13 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
NAR Logo (web address).gif
13 KB, 1200x1500
>>14374
Basically, there are two logos that I like
The tetravaal logo and the nar rocketry logo

I understand that these two logos are in an isosceles triangular shape while the triangular shape in the first image "Tristar" is equilateral

>Could any of you guys try and make it look somewhat good as I plan on trying to make a template so I can design the bodywork of the rocket and have the logo painted on

>More posts to follow
>>
File: nar.jpg (114 KB, 511x391) Image search: [Google]
nar.jpg
114 KB, 511x391
>>14378
perhaps this is a better version of the image

The reason I chose the first image. The one with the horse and wings is that its a Pegasus

If you read the interesting wikipedia entry on the pegasus. You can see why I chose to use that as the central symbol for my rocket project
>>
>>14380
I will update with information on how to build your own model rockets later

Hope someone is able to do it, My talents are found in more mechanical and computing areas rather than art but I can appreciate a good logo when I see one
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.